Tuesday 28 September 2010

the bike shelf

My flatmate has gotten a new bike, the third this year, two were stolen and he decided enough is enough so the new one he is bringing upstairs, leaving it in the halway. All swell, but the darn bike keeps sliding down the wall, or I kick it in the morning on my way to the kitchen, or the other flatmate falls over it, making noize, waking me up. I am getting annoyed, so I was looking for a solution to hang the darn bike on the wall or store it in a different way. And lookey here, this is what I found, supercool solution, plus it's multifunctional, funky idea, Chris Brigham's BIKE SHELF!


... and you get that extra space to either place keys, phones, mail or whatnot on it. Our halway is screaming for a shelf like this!


http://knifeandsaw.wordpress.com/furniture/bike-shelf/

No comments:

Post a Comment